I want to report a potential traffic violation that may occur in the future.
If I win the lottery, I am going to buy a big old pickup truck and drive through the new roundabouts smashing into anyone who does not know how to use them. Don't stop in the roundabout!
A stop sign is red and has 8 sides. A yield sign is yellow and has three sides. Go through the roundabout unless someone is coming!
The bleak future of people too stupid to drive has arrived, and once I have the resources to make stupid people in roundabouts pay for their idiocy, I will set this little corner of the world (kind of a play on words there for people who can't identify stop vs yield signs) right again.
Until then, I will just honk my horn.
Consider this my contribution to Muskego/New Berlin traffic safety.
Join the Conversation!
Post a new message or
Comment on an existing message
83 Plum Creek households + Officer Leon are now members of this blog. Only 100 members are allowed per blog, so register as an "author" to be included in this group. - First come, first serve.
Refer a Neighbor
Comment on an existing message
83 Plum Creek households + Officer Leon are now members of this blog. Only 100 members are allowed per blog, so register as an "author" to be included in this group. - First come, first serve.
Refer a Neighbor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not to get too distracted from the primary mission of this blog, but the people in Cairo (yep, Egypt) could really teach us a thing or two about how to effectively maneuver through a roundabout. The people of Cairo would agree with Flater that you don't want to stop for ANYTHING when in a roundabout. Check it out!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=roundabout+%2B+two+women&docid=1231197044749&mid=266459D21FF4288C2161266459D21FF4288C2161&FORM=VIVR1#
Flater -- they drive, they vote and they reproduce (probably texting all the while). If you haven't seen the movie "Idiocracy," check it out. We're already well on our way there.
ReplyDeleteTo be fair, has anyone ever seen or heard any sort of instruction given to the general public on the proper way to negotiate a roundabout? In a time when common sense is considered a superpower, a measure of public education could only help.