Join the Conversation!
Post a new message or
Comment on an existing message
83 Plum Creek households + Officer Leon are now members of this blog. Only 100 members are allowed per blog, so register as an "author" to be included in this group. - First come, first serve.
Refer a Neighbor
Comment on an existing message
83 Plum Creek households + Officer Leon are now members of this blog. Only 100 members are allowed per blog, so register as an "author" to be included in this group. - First come, first serve.
Refer a Neighbor
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
New here
I live on Greenhaven Ct and have just now found this site. Two of our vehicles were also broken into (or ramsacked cause they weren't locked) on the same night as the others. Luckily all they found was a little cash. I have been here almost two years and have never worried about locking my doors. It's a little scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did everyone have their lights on where the cars were broken into? I would think that would help scare these guys off. Some of our neighborhood is awful dark these days.
ReplyDelete