We're having problems with repeated vandalism to our home.
On Wednesday, June 16th we discovered feces deposited on the roof of our home on both the front and rear of the house as well as deposited in the basement window wells. Not sure what night it happened as we had the excessive rain for the early part of last week. MPD was notified and a report filled out. All cleaned up and peaceful through last week.
Wednesday morning, Friday morning and again this morning I have feces in my window wells. I've called MPD again.
Anybody else having this problem? If so, please post here and report to MPD.
Join the Conversation!
Post a new message or
Comment on an existing message
83 Plum Creek households + Officer Leon are now members of this blog. Only 100 members are allowed per blog, so register as an "author" to be included in this group. - First come, first serve.
Refer a Neighbor
Comment on an existing message
83 Plum Creek households + Officer Leon are now members of this blog. Only 100 members are allowed per blog, so register as an "author" to be included in this group. - First come, first serve.
Refer a Neighbor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am saddened by your post. When I developed this blog, I expected there to be talk about some shinanigans but the vandelism you're experiencing really tops the list. Hopefully, it's just some stupid, bored kids that are in need of better ways to spend their time and your house has been targeted simply because of its location. I hope you have notified all your close neighbors so they can serve as your extra eyes and ears. I receive the monthly Muskego police reports and there was not any additional incidents like this listed.
ReplyDelete