Sounds like our car thieves may be back in the area, so get those street lamps on if you don't now. If anyone has detail, please share. I was pretty groggy so I'm sure I don't have the details.
Join the Conversation!
Post a new message or
Comment on an existing message
83 Plum Creek households + Officer Leon are now members of this blog. Only 100 members are allowed per blog, so register as an "author" to be included in this group. - First come, first serve.
Refer a Neighbor
Comment on an existing message
83 Plum Creek households + Officer Leon are now members of this blog. Only 100 members are allowed per blog, so register as an "author" to be included in this group. - First come, first serve.
Refer a Neighbor
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Minivan Shenanigans
At 3:00 a.m. this morning, I received a police officer at my door (corner of Greenhaven and Bending Brae) that a minivan was reported in my driveway and two people got into it after skulking around and pulled out of the neighborhood at a high rate of speed. Supposedly a car alarm went off as well, but I must have slept through the entire thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was still up at 2:30am Sunday June 6th, and observed 3 girls walking up the street on Greenhaven Ct. They were definitely surprised to see me. This was followed shortly afterwards by a police vehicle up and down the street shining a spotlight as it drove by. I'm not sure if this is related to your incident, but the timeframes seem very close together.
ReplyDelete