Join the Conversation!

Post a new message or
Comment on an existing message
83 Plum Creek households + Officer Leon are now members of this blog. Only 100 members are allowed per blog, so register as an "author" to be included in this group. - First come, first serve.
Refer a Neighbor

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ding-Dong Ditchers Drive Away

At approx. 9:56 on Friday 11 Jun 2010, ding dong ditchers rang my doorbell and escaped in what reminded me of a 1990s Ford Bronco. I am a bit impressed: I don't have a doorbell (for obvious reasons); they knew how to touch the wires together to make the doorbell ring. I regret I didn't get the license plate, but have seen the vehicle before. I am hoping to see it again so I can talk with them and ask them to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.